Look of the day: Lunch at the seashore



Esta falda creo que tiene más de 15 años pero es de esas piezas que guardo en mi armario con MUCHO cariño. Me encanta su movimiento y el detalle del bordado de las flores. Encima en super cómoda y tiene un color que nunca pasará de moda. 

Pensé que era un look ideal para comer al lado del mar en uno de los restaurantes que hay a los pies del Hotel W.

¿Vosotras también tenéis en vuestro guardarropa piezas que por mucho que pasen los años seguís conservando y luciendo?
¡Feliz viernes y mil gracias por vuestros comentarios!

I think this skirt has more than 15 years old but is one of those little pieces I keep in my wardrobe with lots of  LOVE. I like its movement and the detail of the embroidered flowers. Besides, it’s super comfy and the color will always look trendy. 

 I thought this was a perfect look to eat at the seashore in one of the restaurants located at the feet of W hotel.

Do you also keep in your wardrobe pieces that you love and wear once and again??
Happy Friday and thanks for your comments!!  






Skirt: Rectangle Blanc (Paris)
Denim vest: Etxart & Panno (outlet)
T-shirt: Primark (S/S 12)
Bag: Misako (sales)
Shoes: Promod (old)
Chain and pendant: Lannel 




29 comments :

  1. Lovely!

    Yes I would love to follow each other. Let me know when you follow me and I follow right back! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple but nice!

    Ruby
    www.plusgfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. La falda es preciosa!!! estas guapisima
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. your skirt is PERFECT <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your vest. you look so sweet.
    http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. che carina e questa gonna è un amore!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this skirt and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! :)
    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi,darling! you are very feminine and pretty! love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is really amazing! Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great urban style!

    I just followed your lovely blog and liked this post on Bloglovin. Stay in touch ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this skirt Patricia, and even though it is 15 yrs old, it fits the boho glam trend still going strong right now! Also, the food at any W hotel restaurant is good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Una falda super vintage, me encantan

    Un beso fuerte y disfruta del finde.
    Moi Coquette

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the skirt so feminine! Great vest too!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the denim vest! Have a great weekend!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your bag and skirt!

    I just followed you, would love it if you could visit my blog and follow back if you like it too <3

    sartorialconnoisseur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love everything!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely skirt!

    I'm following you now.
    Kisses <3
    www.esteephs.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice look i like so much the combinations and style.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey babe,

    thanx for your comment. Yes I've seen it, it's great!Love the H&M 2012/2013 collection. You have a lovely blog and of course I'd like to follow each other. I follow you via GFC now. <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Me encanta el chaleco de denim!... HERMOSO
    Besos desde Miami!
    Borka
    http://chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the addition of the denim vest. gives the entire look an effortless feel while still looking chic.
    xxxxo
    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice outfit,lovely skirt.
    I wonder if you would like to follow each other:).
    http://glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/
    Keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great site. А lot of hеlpful info here.
    I'm sending it to several buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks for your effort!
    Here is my website - loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete