Fashion style & beauty tips for women over 40

Wednesday 28 November 2012

From London with love (III): The Victoria and Albert Museum



El domingo fue el día que más disfruté de Londres (excepto por el hecho de que mi hermana trabajaba). Hizo un día precioso y después de unas últimas compras me dirigí al Victoria and Albert Museum. Si sois amantes de la moda, no podéis dejar de visitar este museo, en mi opinión, uno de los mejores que he visitado jamás (¡con permiso de mi adorado Musée D’Orsay!). Y si no os gusta la moda, también es visita obligada porque sus salas de arquitectura, escultura, pintura y joyas os aseguro que no os decepcionarán

Para que os hagáis una idea de lo grande que es, os diré que tras varias horas deambulando por sus pasillo y exposiciones me perdí… literalmente. ¡Y tuve que pedir ayuda para encontrar el guardarropa donde había dejado el abrigo! Jajajajaja

Por la tarde me acerqué a Carnaby Street y los almacenes Liberty (¡que estaban a reventar!) y disfruté de las luces navideñas antes de recoger a mi hermana e irnos a tomar algo en un típico pub inglés.  

¡El viernes el último post del viaje!
¡Feliz miércoles chic@s!

Sunday was the day I enjoyed London most (except from the fact that my sissy had to work). The day was beautiful and after a little shopping, I headed to the Victoria and Albert Museum.  If you love fashion you CAN’T miss this museum, in my opinion, one of the bests I’ve ever visited (with permission of my beloved Musée d’Orsay!) . If you don’t like fashion, the visit is also mandatory as the architecture, sculpture, painting and jewels sections won’t disappoint you.

If you don’t have an idea about the dimensions of the museum let me tell you that after several hours wandering around their aisles and exhibitions, I got lost… literally! And I had to ask for help to find the cloakroom where I’ve left my coat! LOL

During the afternoon I went to Carnaby Street and Liberty department store (which was absolutely crowed!) and enjoyed the Christmas lights before picking up my sissy and went to a typical English pub to have a drink.

Next Friday my last post about London!
Happy Wednesday ladies! 





The espectacular chandelier at the entrance of the Victoria and Albert museum



Coco Chanel design





I was wearing
Peacoat:DKNY
Jeans and biker boots: Local shop 
Silk scarf: London boutique
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Hat: Vintage
Belt: Mango
Gloves: Verde Esmeralda   



Share:

41 comments

  1. You did all the things I love to do in London! And you look amazing doing it,

    xx
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pics dear, love your scarf!
    Fabiola

    wildflowergirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Una preciosidad de fotos!!
    Tienes muchísima razón, menudo museo!!
    Un beso fuerte
    Moi Coquette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Qué preciosas las fotos!.. qué bonito!, ay siempre te lo digo pero no me canso! me está encantando ver Londres de nuevo así tan gráfico.. Tú estás preciosa!, vaya como te sientan los sombreros querida!!.. Y qué original tu chaqueta/capa es ideal!!!.. Estoy contigo amiga!, el museo Victoria y Alberto es una maravilla!, hay que visitarlo si o si.

    Besitos guapa!

    www.marianasite.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these photo and i love your bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great outfit to wear in chilly London! I haven't been to the V&A museum for a while but your photos make me want to return and Liberty's is one of my favourite department stores.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking great. OMG I love DKNY :)
    Your laugh s lovely in the third photo :)
    I wish to wander in London's street :)

    Aree
    http://areewithumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ya intuyo que te lo pasaste pipa! me alegro!!!
    Adoro Liberty! y las fotos muy bonitas

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Classy and elegant look. Love the silk scarf. The pics look gorgeous <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  10. aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy que ganas tengo de estar ahii!!

    me encanta totalmente el look!

    en mi blog estamos de sorteo, por si te apetece participar.
    un besote

    http://all-more-2010.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola preciosa!!
    El look de hoy me encanta me gustan la combinación de colores te sientan muy bien el pañuelo es ideal un look muy inspirador un besazo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE THE SCARF! you look fantastic!

    Happy Wednesday!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so beautiful and happy in those pictures. Seeing the background makes me want to pack my things and travel!!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. ME ENCANTARIA PONERME LOS TRAJES DEL MUSEO!!!!


    RUTH A.
    http://www.ruthazofra.es/index.php/el-blog-de-ruth/1943

    ReplyDelete
  15. wapiiisima!! m ncantaria atreverme a usar sombrero

    bss

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you wore the scarf and incorporated it in to your outfit! The clothing in the exhibits looks really interesting too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhh How happy you are on this pictures :) ou have beauty scarf :) have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great look! Love your bag and sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing photos, you've got wonderfull top.


    I hope you will visit my blog:

    http://www.perfection-and-harmony.blogspot.com/

    and maybe follow if U like.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Me encantan los cinturones sobre los ponchos jejej

    Besitos,

    L

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow I love those pics! you got a beautiful style!

    xx

    laura
    PURSESANDI - personal style blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow...these photos are gorgeous!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Me encanta tu outfit. Luces genial! Carnaby y los almacenes Liberty...otros que se quedaron en el tintero en mi viaje. Necesitaría estar allí un mes! Que bueno, que nos llevaste de paseo virtual. Gracias Patricia...estoy deseando ver tus compras ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aiiii!!!! Que ganitas de conocer Londres.... Y si vamos, por supuesto que visitaremos el museo, gracias por el consejo :)

    http://www.doublemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. GRAN VIAJE! Y CON ELEGANCIA FALTARIA MAS
    TOMO NOTA. ES UN VIAJE PENDIENTE QUE TENGO

    ReplyDelete
  26. The museum seems so interesting, I wouldn't mind a visit there. Your outfit is so beautifully elegant, love the silk scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You look so beautiful! I love your idea of using the scarf as a wrap! So chic! x

    ReplyDelete
  28. i just so love this city and the victoria and albert museum is so good ! did you see the calvin klein underwear hahaha !

    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your look is adorable, my dear!!! And I love, love V&A museum so much!!!
    Great pics!

    xxx

    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the way you wear this scarf! The V&A is one of my favourite museums in London. They have a great permanent collection as well as exciting exhibitions.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love how you incorporated the scarf!

    >>> milna89.blogspot.com <<<

    ReplyDelete
  32. Amazing photos and outfit dear!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the belted outfit and the pics are gorgeous. I'm a new follower to your blog. Check out my blog and join:

    www.StyleDeLaCreme.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sounds like an amazing Sunday! You look so fantastic and you layered your outfit so beautifully! The fashion exhibit looks so wonderful! I could stay there for hours!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great post! love this whole outfit on you!


    Thanks for leaving a sweet comment on my blog!

    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  36. this is such a nice place and you look lovely in the green printed scarf xo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Nos encanto tu outfit!!! Que divino esta el viaje que hiciste! Somos tus mas recientes seguidoras!!

    Nos encantaria si nos visitas...Liz+Inez-Sol Sisters

    xo Sol Sisters

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig