Fashion style & beauty tips for women over 40

Friday 18 November 2011

Look of the day: New Mango jersey

Pues nada… Como ayer me fue imposible asistir “al evento del año” (ejem) estrené mi nuevo jersey de Mango… ¡y me quedé tan ancha! Jajajaja…

¿Vosotras fuisteis a la venta de Versace para H&M?
¿Qué os comprasteis?

Well then… As I wasn’t able to assist to “the event of the year” I worn for the first time my new Mango jersey… and felt so happy for it!! LOL

Did you go to the Versace for H&M sale?
What did you buy?






Jersey: Mango (bought in outlet)
Basic t-shirt: H&M
Jeans: Local shop
Leather Jacket: Massimo Dutti (vintage)
Bag: I bought it in an italian outlet but can't remember the name!!
Shoes: Cuple (vintage)
Belt: Purificación Garcia (Vintage)
Watch: Nixon (via Shopbop)
Share:

9 comments

  1. Hey Patricia!!

    I hope you are fine:) I am still running around like crazy because of my relocation:) Now I am for a few days back home before I go again:)
    Brussels are nice, just so much different than Zurich! Tell me some tips!

    I love the combination of your outfit! Your jersey is beautiful and I love your bag and leather jacket!

    Kisses:)


    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous outfit

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you belted the sweater dress and added the jeans! It looks fantastic and so is that bag. I have not yet gone to the H&M sale but I will soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tranquila yo no fui tampoco pero ni ganas tampoco tenia. Me encanta tu bolso!! besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. respecto al evento del año, en Qatar duró 2 horas el jueves, y las cataríes limpiaron la tienda, una clienta llegó a gastarse hasta 12.000€ . ¿Te lo imaginas?


    http://ladiesandthecityfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanto tu look! El bolso esta precioso!
    Besitos!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig