Fashion style & beauty tips for women over 40

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Christmas series (II) :: The tulle skirt

Skirt: Asos (here. Seriously thinking about buying it in this color too!!)  // Top: Oxygen -old (similar here and here) // Shoes: Dune-old (similar here. Craving for this pair and this pair) //Earrings : Bijou Brigitte (similar  here

La falda de tul...  // The tulle skirt... 

Romántica, divertida, femenina  
Romantic, fun, feminine

¡Buenos días preciosas! Hoy os muestro el segundo look de nuestro especial “Christmas series” (aquí está el primero), con un conjunto en azul marino cuya prenda estrella es esta M-A-R-A-V-I-L-L-O-loS-A falda de tul (¡¡os aseguro que el fru-fru de los volantes al caminar hacen que muera de amor por ella..!!) (emoticono “me parto de risa” insertado aquí)

La realidad es que trata de una prenda que siempre me ha hecho soñar (tengo tres en el armario) aunque no siempre la haya lucido mucho. El caso es que cuando vi este modelo en ASOS me gustó muchísimo…pero cuando la recibí y saqué del paquete…¡ME ENAMORÓ!
Lo mejor de todo su precio: ¡ahora vale menos de 25€! Y sí, por supuesto pienso lucirlas estas fiestas…¡¡y más allá!!

¿A qué estáis esperando? No corráis…¡¡volar!!
¡Feliz miércoles de inspiración y gracias por vuestras visitas chicas!
_________________________________________________________________________________


Good morning beauties! Today I’m showing you the second look of our “Christmas series” special (first one here), with a navy outfit whose main star is this M-A-R-V-E-L-O-U-S tulle skirt (believe me when I say that I’m crazy in love with it, particularly with the frou-frou sound of the tulle when walking!!) (“LOL” emoji inserted here)


The truth is that tulle skirts always make me dream (maybe ‘cause I’m a former ballerina) and tough I’ve got three of them in my closet, I’ve never worn them properly.

When I saw this model on ASOS I really liked it… but when I received it and took it off the package…I FELT INSTANTLY IN LOVE!!!

The best of all, its price: now is less than 25€! And yes, I’m determined to wear it during these holidays…and beyond!!

What are you waiting for ladies? Don´t rush, RUN!!
Happy inspiration Wednesday and thanks for your visits!!



Skirt: Asos (here. Seriously thinking about buying it in this colortoo!!)  // Top: Oxygen -old (similar here and here) // Shoes: Dune-old (similar here. Craving for this pair and this pair) //Earrings : Bijou Brigitte (similar  here


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig