Feliz viernes chicas. ¡A disfrutar del fin de semana!
¡Intentaré ponerme al día con vuestros comentarios y visitas!
Happy Friday ladies! Enjoy your weekend!!
I'll try to catch up with all your comments and visits!!
- Laura Wears effortlessly mixes masculine and feminine along with a pop of spring color! So cute! (find Laura Wears on Twitter!)
- Good Life breaks down a spring trend that is reverting back to a classic color combo! Pop over to check out this must-have and see her top picks! (find Good Life on Twitter!)
- Seersucker + Saddles shows us her best casual valentine's day look and boy is it good! A must see if you are still planning your V-day date - or any date for that matter! (find Seersucker + Saddles on Twitter!)
- Undeniable Style is rocking head to toe denim and pulls it off seamlessly! Head over to take a few hints on how to pull this look off yourself! (find Undeniable Style on Twitter!)
- One Hundred Inspirations goes royal with a versatile Kate Middleton bump look that is sure to please! The best news? The entire look is under $90!!
- Miss Top Ten Image shows us how to stay chic even in the cold and rain and it's all about layering! Fur vest, anyone? (find Miss Top Ten on Twitter!)
- My Thrifty Chic rounds up her all of her favorite sunnies for under $25! With spring on the way, now is the time to stock up! (find My Thrifty Chic on Twitter!)
- The Second Best is trying out Target's latest spring collaboration with Prabal Gurung! Pop over to see how she is making her pretty frock work for winter, too! (find Second Best on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation takes it back to the basics with simple pieces that look amazing paired together! Love this look! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Little Bit of Wo.We recreates a look from Pinterest that involves a fabulous chevron skirt - it is a serious stunner! (find Little Bit of Wo.We on Twitter!)
- Rose a la Mode keeps it simple in plaid and black - a great way to incorporate winter patterns into warmer temps! (find Rose a la Mode on Twitter!)
- Pretty Preened restyles her gorgeous reception dress (complete with feathers!) and makes it work for a special V-day bruch! Such a good idea! (find Pretty Preened on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style gives us tons of tips on how to wear the color of the year! From what colors to pair it with to how to try it without commitment, it's all here! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
- Second Street East has recreated a neutral bedroom with tons of personality into a room and outfit look! Lots of good buys here! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)